Mamdouh TELLO is Sphere and Disaster Management trainer and Co-Founder of POINT Organization for capacity development and community empowerment-based in Turkey. Mamdouh has years of experience in the MENA zone, in positions of increasing responsibility related to the development and management of non‐governmental and profit sectors by working in international humanitarian organization in the regional, Mamdouh developed his skills and knowledge as the following:
– Imparting training related to: Sphere training, Emergency/disaster preparedness, Disaster Management, Grant management, logistics, Project Cycle Management, Marketing & fundraising. and Accountability,
– Proven success in:
• Disaster Management and risk reduction.• Developing Business Case and Business Development.
• Conducting management & business consulting.
• Developing emergency response and development strategies and program design.
• Coordinating multi-sectorial, inter-agency rapid research and needs assessments.
• Using quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis tools and methods.
• Carrying out program Quality and MEAL (Monitoring, evaluation, accountability and Learning).
• Producing and implementing program and project management methods and tools.
• Applying project cycle management methods, logical framework analysis.
• Developing economic & marketing strategies.• Trouble-shooting in programme management.
– Excellent inter‐personal, inter-cultural and communication skills- Excellent analytical and drafting skills- Team player, Motivator
Sphere Contractor badge: Mamdouh was one of 5 consultants contracted to update Syria adapted Sphere Training Package during Q3 2019.
There are no resources.