Over my Eleven years’ experience in working in relief and development sectors, I dealed with internally displaced persons and refugees and build capacity for volunteers and workers at my work with international respectable organizations such as national societies of RCRC movement and NGOs . I developed my main skills such as:
Planning and develop disasters management programs
• Disasters management Trainer
• Sphere project trainer
• Lecturer in humanitarian affairs.
• Create and develop teams work.
• Confident with excellent communication skills.
• Determined and effective under pressure.
Sphere Contractor badge: Rami was one of 5 consultants contracted to update the Syria adapted Sphere Training Package during Q3 2019.